Accessing Revelian assessments
Choose the option that suits you best
Revelian Express is ideal if you want to use assessments occasionally and prefer to pay as you go rather than being committed to a contract.
You can log in whenever you like and use the full range of 900+ skills tests and our most popular assessments (all recruitment assessments are available, except the Values Inventory, Work Preferences Profile and 16 Personality Factor Questionnaire).
Sign up now for a free account if any of these sound like you:
- You’re a small or medium business
- You’re a recruitment agency
- You want to try Revelian assessments on for size without commitment
- You recruit irregularly or aren’t sure how often you need to use assessments
- You want to pay by credit card as you go, or raise a purchase order to buy credits to use whenever you need them.
2. Revelian Enterprise: fully featured solution
Revelian Enterprise is our full-featured platform, that lets you invite candidates to complete any of our assessments and over 800 skills tests. It also offers advanced candidate management, communication and reporting functionality.
Enterprise is likely to be a good fit for you if any of these sound like you:
- You don’t use one of the ATSs we currently integrate with (Taleo, CVMail, PageUp, Acendre)
- You have over 100 employees
- You recruit frequently or have high volumes when you recruit, e.g. graduate intakes
- Your organisation has multiple locations who will need to access the system and invite candidates for testing
- You want access to our full suite of assessments (the Values Inventory, Work Preferences Profile and 16PF are not available in Revelian Express)
- You want volume discounts
- You want fuller functionality, for example, gender equality reporting, email templates, candidate communication.
3. Seamless integration with your current ATS
Do you already use an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)? We offer seamless integration with several of the leading ATS, so you can invite your candidates to complete Revelian assessments and have the results appear in your ATS.
We offer integrations with:
We’re currently hard at work on an API that will allow you to use our assessments within a much broader range of ATS and HR systems and expect it to be available mid 2016.