Studies have identified that resilient employees:
– Score higher on performance appraisals
– Perform more effectively
– Feel more satisfied with their work and report greater accomplishment
– Can find meaning in and overcome stressful situations
– Are better equipped to deal with stressful events or conditions at work
– Are more committed to the organisation
– Are more engaged with the organisation and their job
– Are likely to stay with the organisation for longer
Revelian’s latest white paper examines how employers can predict and measure employee resilience during the hiring process.
Complete the form to access your copy of the white paper.