Who We Are
Revelian is an Australian-owned organisation specialising in the development and delivery of cutting-edge psychometric assessments to give our clients unique, data-driven insight into human behaviour at work.
Revelian has been in operation since 1999. Over 80% of the assessments in our product suite are proprietary, developed by our talented team of psychologists and software engineers, and used by organisations throughout the world.
Each year, more than 200,000 individuals globally undertake Revelian assessments. And we deliver assessments to clients all over the world.
What We Do
Revelian’s unique suite of talent acquisition assessments encompasses cognitive ability, personality (behavioural), values and culture fit, work preferences, reliability and integrity, role fit, engagement, emotional intelligence, and resilience as well as world-first game-based cognitive ability assessments.
We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to deliver streamlined, interactive and reliable psychometric solutions, customised to meet unique business requirements. Our assessments are developed, reviewed and interpreted by experienced registered psychologists, and our reports are straightforward and easy for any people manager to understand. We provide measurable, useful insights to our customers, not just theory.
Our customer base comprises a broad range of industry sectors inclusive of government and defence, HR and business consulting, banking, finance and insurance, accounting and business services, recruitment, utilities and infrastructure, retail, manufacturing and industrial, transport and logistics, and tourism and hospitality.
Our products give employers unique, data-driven insight into human behaviour at work, helping them to clearly identify:
All of this, in turn, enables our client partners to have stronger, more sustainable and successful businesses.
Why We’re Here
We believe that everyone deserves to be happy at work. That’s why we develop fair, objective and innovative assessments to inform effective people decisions.
Where We’ve Come From
Why Choose Us
There are many reasons why the world’s most well-regarded employers choose Revelian assessments to make more effective hiring and development decisions. Here’s our top 10.
- We’ve been around for decades (you may be familiar with our previous name, Onetest).
- We use our own assessments to ensure we hire the best people around. Our team is talented, creative, stable and love their jobs.
- We’re the only provider with a 12-month no re-sit policy. This means people cannot sit the same assessment more than once within a 12-month period – so they can’t practice. This produces fairer, more robust results.
- Our assessments are developed, reviewed and interpreted by experienced registered psychologists. But our reports are straightforward and easy for any people manager to understand.
- Our award-winning, cutting-edge game-based assessments have been independently validated by leading experts in the field.
- We operate ethically, in strict accordance with Australian Psychology Society (APS) guidelines. Revelian is also a member of the International Test Commission and compliant with the Computer-Based Testing Guidelines.
- Customer-centricity is part of our DNA, which is why our current satisfaction rating exceeds 90%, and our Net Promoter Score is 22 points above the global average.
- Our assessments are delivered fully online and can be accessed from anywhere in the world, with 7-day support to customers and test-takers available from our Australian client services centre.
- We’re quality assured and data security focussed. Our production servers are hosted in data centres that meet the most stringent security assurance and process requirements. Revelian maintains an ISO9001 certification to ensure quality in the storage, use, and management of data.
- We are integrated with some of the world’s leading Applicant Tracking Systems, as well as offering straightforward integration via our Public API.